Yay, it's Monday, my least favorite day of the week. At least I had a good weekend. I took Brenda golfing at the local 3-par course for the first time. Two hours of walking and swinging sure beats two hours of TV or computer games.
I also bought an exercise ball (my kids popped the last one) and did a workout on it Saturday morning. It really kicked my butt. Seriously, my glutes are still sore today. I am so out of shape I couldn't do most of the exercises on the video. I think I am going to get the Biggest Loser workout videos since they seem to be geared more toward really out of shape folks like myself.
I'm still doing good with my eating. I haven't started counting calories (or points) again, but I have been eating the same foods I used to eat when I did count. So I know I'm doing fine.
I weighed in this morning at 236.8 (37.4% bodyfat), so I'm still making progress.
I did 30 minutes of cardio on the treadmill this morning (too cold to walk the dog), so I need to do some more this evening. I entered a challenge on the Biggest Loser forum to do 2 hours of exercise a day. That means I have 90 minutes left.
No comments:
Post a Comment