It is too early to say for sure, but I may be on the verge of another new beginning. My life in general has been rather dark and dreary for some time now. I have not had any interest whatsoever in participating in any athletic activities (or much of anything really). However, over the past few days I have begun to feel that spark again. I am again feeling the need for change.
I am going to try to ease into the exercise thing again. I think a 20-minute circuit training routine would be perfect. I can stop by the gym on my way to work (or even on the way home) and just do a quick circuit without feeling like I have to complete a full hour-long bodybuilding workout. I am also going to make myself get on the treadmill again. I will probably walk at first, maybe 20-30 minutes while I watch a TV show. If I can just get into the habit of doing 20-30 minutes of exercise at least three days a week I'd be much better off than I have been this past year or so.
With that in mind, I am setting a goal right now to exercise at least three times this week.
No comments:
Post a Comment