Well, I weighed in today at 231 pounds. That's actually a little more than 11 pounds lost so far. I continue to eat well and try to get some exercise every day. I still don't get to the gym as often as I should. Nor do I get in the good cardio workouts that I need most days. But I have done a little jogging here and there and a lot of walking. Enough to lose over 10 pounds.
Now I really need to step it up and get to the gym at least three times a week for a good weight-lifting workout. And I should be getting a good 30-60 minute cardio workout in every day.
I am going to Miami Beach for a conference next month (first week in June) and I plan to spend some time on the beach. So, I'd like to lose another 10 pounds by then. I hate going to the beach and being embarrassed to take my shirt off. Maybe if I get down to 220, the flab won't be quite so embarrassing for me.
Of course, in the summer of 2009 I will be actively looking for opportunities to take off my shirt and show off my newly discovered abs.
No comments:
Post a Comment