My how time flies. Nearly two years without a post is a pretty good indication that I have yet to win this monumental battle. But I was somewhat encouraged when I looked up my blog today and discovered that I only weigh two pounds more than I did on the day of my last post, nearly two years ago.
Of course, I haven't remained steady this whole time. In fact, we did pretty well in that competition (second place -- and did not lose to "the champions"). My wife and I each lost about twenty pounds. But of course, the contest ended, life went on, and a year-and-a-half is plenty of time to regain 20 pounds and then some.
After the holidays this year I got on the scale for the first time in many months and was not happy to see another new all-time high. This time it was 255 pounds. So, of course, I am jumping back on the fat loss wagon. Will I be able to sustain it this time? I think so. I know, I've said that before. But this time I have a new, improved plan -- as I will explain in the next post.
No comments:
Post a Comment