I finally broke my 16 day streak and weighed in this morning at 230.6. That's the first time in 16 days that I did not weigh in at 231-point-something.
I suppose it had something to do with the fact that I rode 45 minutes yesterday and spent one hour in karate class.
I am trying to get 10 hours of exercise in every week, but so far I've not even come close. I'm lucky to get 30 minutes a day. But I got 1 hour and 45 minutes yesterday.
Today I rode my bike in to work and will probably ride it home also - unless I get heat exhaustion and have to call my wife to come get me (it's supposed to be 90 something degrees here today, I believe). If I do ride home that will be nearly two hours again today.
I'll be down into the 220's very shortly. I am shooting for 215 by the end of June.
No comments:
Post a Comment