I mentioned a few posts back that I had started a "bootcamp" competition on the Biggest Loser Club website. I gave that up the first week because the point-system was really screwy. You could get nearly 100 points per week for posting on the forums (and chatting online) but you would only get 9 points per week for following your food plan perfectly. Very imbalanced.
I joined another group where the only thing we track is how much exercise we do each week and weigh in once a week. It's much better. The goal is to do 10 hours of exercise per week. So far, I've never come close - but this week I'll get it. Here's where I'm at:
Monday: 30 minute bike ride
Tuesday: 45 minute bike ride, 60 minutes karate, 15 minutes stretching
Wednesday: 30 minute bike ride, 30 minutes walking, 60 minute BL DVD workout
Thursday: 60 minute bike ride, 60 minutes karate . . .
As long as I keep getting two hours a day for the next couple days, I'll have it.
No comments:
Post a Comment