Thursday, February 23, 2006

To anybody who happens to stumble onto this site:

I'm CJ, and I am fat. Between mid-2004 and mid-2005 I managed to go from 183 to 238 -- a gain of 55 pounds!

It is time to end the madness.

The purpose of this blog is to document my progress and thoughts while on this journey from fat to fit. This is primarily for my own benefit. However, having lost a significant amount of weight once before, I know that people like to know how it was accomplished. When someone asks me that question, I may refer them to this site.

Although documenting my fat to fit journey is the primary motivator for starting this blog, I do not expect to write exclusively about health and fitness. In fact, it may evolve into something else entirely. Only time will tell.

So welcome to my blog. I hope you enjoy the journey as much as I hope I enjoy the journey. Or something like that.

3 comments:

Nika said...

CJ, I'm with ya! I am on a personal journey myself. I joined a fitness center 5 months ago....I'll check back and see how you're doing. Good luck, and never give up!

CJ said...

Whoa, I didn't really expect anybody to read this unless I told them about it. Thanks for letting me know that somebody might actually be reading. Knowing that will help me stay motivated -- both to write more and to keep progressing.

Nika said...

LOL sorry, I was just surfing along, trying to see what other blogs might be out there. With being on the same wave length, I know how important it is to have someone to "nudge" us along. Again, good luck!